2 DAY SEMINAR
PRACTICAL TIPS ON DOING BUSINESS WITH A COUNTRY FOR EXAMPLE : SOUTH AFRICA
A) South Africa : An Economic & Market Overview Presentation:
- An understanding on the South Africa economy and its competitiveness .
- Key trends in the South Africa market
- South Africa -A rich and growing import market
- Opportunities for Indian businesses
B) Steps to Successfully Exporting / Importing in South Africa :
- Effective strategies for Market Entry
- Forms of Business Organisations in South Africa – Opening An Office / warehouse in South Africa.
- Gathering Information – How ?
- Devising a Marketing Strategy , Plan and positioning your product
- Approaching and entering the South Africa Market
- Identifying local partner
- Understanding Local Laws
- Avoiding fraudulent companies
- Understanding local prices and taxes
- Strategy for Market Developement
- Developing Cultural Sensitivity in Marketing
- Advertising and Promotion Strategy
- Branding and Pricing Decisions
- Choosing Distribution Channels
- The Banking & Financial System in South Africa
- Credit and Risk Management
- Understanding the Local Commercial & Banking System
- Using innovative strategies to overcome payment risks
C) Steps to Successfully Exporting / Importing in South Africa :
- Selling in the South Africa Market : An Experience Sharing of Successful Exporters
- Practical Inputs of a successful exporter to South Africa
- This Presentation would include the following elements:
a) Why did the exporter target South Africa
b) What was the plan for market entry and for sustained growth
c) What were the major hurdles
d) What have been the opportunities and threats ? Have these been in line with their expectations
e) What will be their future course of action
f) Recommendations for other Indian companies wishing to enter South Africa .
D ) BUSINESS TIPS ON SOUTH AFRICA LIKE -
- What you should know before negotiating in South Africa ?
- Entertaining for business success in South Africa ?
- Making Appointments in South Africa ?
- Selecting and presenting an appropriate business gift in South Africa ?
- Respectfully addressing others in South Africa ?
- Acceptable public conduct in South Africa ?
- Welcome topics of conversation in South Africa ?
- Guidelines for business dress in South Africa ?
- * INDIA–SOUTH AFRICA TRADE (EXPORTS - IMPORTS - JV - INVESTMENTS )
- * INDIA’s Exports to South Africa ( Products & Value )
- * INDIA’s Imports from South Africa ( Products & Value )
- * How To Open An Office / Warehouse in South Africa .
- * Selecting The Most Suitable Entry Strategy For Business in South Africa
- * 6 Obstacles Of Doing Business With South Africa
- * South Africa’s Top 50 Import and Export Companies
- * What & Where To Do Business In South Africa ?
- * All the information you need to plan a business trip to South Africa .
- * Business Informative Links To South Africa
QUESTION – ANSWER Session .
The first day will be a seminar & on the second day we will have one to one meetings with selected participants who participate with interest in the seminar , who want to meet us individually for 20-30 minutes . After they have listened to the new ideas on exports on day one , then they will be very keen to know more about how to execute their own individual plans , on the second day . In this way they get real value of seminar participation.
10 AM to 6 PM
One to One meeting with some selected participants who took interest in the seminar .
We need an LCD , white board , marker , duster , laser pointer & mike .
Time: 10.00 A.M to 6.00 P.M
Venue: to be provided by you
- 23 Years of experience in Exports.
- Traveled To 44 countries for marketing. Based abroad for many years.
- Conducted 419 Export Seminars
- Taking Business Delegations / Catalog Shows to Foreign Markets International Trade Consultant
- UNIDO Cluster Development Programs for International Linkages